Applications of interactive maps

Play online & discuss non-ac video games with other members from all video game consoles.
Max Velin
Bells: Bells 130

Applications of interactive maps

Post by Max Velin »

What are interactive maps usually used for? And how are they created? I want to try to learn how to do this. So first I need to learn about them all the details. Any messages would be welcome.

Agata98
Bells: Bells 90

Re: Applications of interactive maps

Post by Agata98 »

Interactive maps are used to link events or references to various arbitrary parts of the image. These can be maps of countries, regions, cities, as well as building plans. You can also create maps yourself. Simply put the data you want to see on the map into a digital format. And upload it to the application. All the work will be done for you. And you'll have a ready-to-use map in your hands.

Markusha
Bells: Bells 110

Post by Markusha »

I don't understand the point of these interactive maps. If the web is full of them. Whatever you want. 

YAPPI
Bells: Bells 2 360

Post by YAPPI »

I've never used such cards. I'm not even sure they are in the games I play. Recently, I've been devoting a lot of attention and time to cs go like in the good old days. For some reason I really liked collecting various usp skins and other skins for the appearance and weapon. Something I get during the game, something I buy.

BriannaJj
Bells: Bells 830

Post by BriannaJj »

Oh, me too. Lately I have been obsessed with dota 2, I know that this video game is not new but I still love it a lot. And what about you all here guys, what do you think?

JakeJ
Bells: Bells 680

Post by JakeJ »

BriannaJj wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 18:14
Oh, me too. Lately I have been obsessed with dota 2, I know that this video game is not new but I still love it a lot. And what about you all here guys, what do you think?

Me too! I'm keen on esport in general and dota 2 as well and I often watch different matches. Sometimes when I don't have the possibility to do it, I go on https://tips.gg/dota2/teams/ and check all the necessary dota 2 rankings, scores after different matches, etc. Probably it will be useful for you too if you are interested in such things. 

seoking
Bells: Bells 5 460
Switch Code: 849691284205

SHZZZ

Post by seoking »

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. 먹튀검증

kennedystewart
Bells: Bells 110

Post by kennedystewart »

This is a game that I often play with my friends because it is so much fun. Drift Boss is one of the entertaining drift games. Control the car left and right until you bounce off the ground. Play the game continuously every day to receive attractive gifts.