Is anyone still playing now ACNH is out?

For discussing animal crossing pocket camp, list your market box, share news, updates and exchange friend requests.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 615
Switch Code: 444142037439

Is anyone still playing now ACNH is out?

Post by Ray »

Honestly, it went straight out the window for me. I was trying to keep up with it but there's almost too much content going on without any breather. People would go to twitter on the official Isabelle account and say they needed to pace events out lol Also obtaining all items became impossible and as a collectionist that didn't bode well with me.

Ray
Site Admin

Re: Is anyone still playing now ACNH is out?

Post by Ray »

Oh really? So it's because of AC:PC that you bought AC:NH? Well that's good, it was good for a time but got tedious fast with the same events just reskinned, but then hey shifted the balance to make it a bit of a cash grab and that you can't get everything without paying or playing it to death (even then it's still hard). I played it for well over a year and it took up alot of my time but then stopped and realised how much time of the day it wasted.

Someone
Bells: Bells 3 050
Switch Code: 334943741315

Post by Someone »

I was trying to but I think my phone is too old or bad or something after the new update so I can't play it now so... yey...
~ A person named Negomi ::)

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I remember you saying that, well you aren't missing much. They bulked the game in size but it's all loot box style fortune cookies and encouraging you to pay frequently lol Also the game doesn't connect with ACNH so there's literally no point now.

JamarionCurtis
Bells: Bells 30
Switch Code: 123123123123

Post by JamarionCurtis »

I knew a few people who were playing, and they had some members from the https://topcvwritersuk.com/thecvstore-review/ site with them. They were having fun, and I guess that's what matters.

JeffSuchan
Bells: Bells 870

Post by JeffSuchan »

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style.    ASTM level 3

jaevion
Bells: Bells 1 350

Post by jaevion »

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also 꽁머니 놀이터

dirahot469
Bells: Bells 60

Post by dirahot469 »

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->먹튀사이트

PearlGuerrero
Bells: Bells 30

Post by PearlGuerrero »

This is probably the best article you've shared regarding this matter. On the off chance that you have more subtleties to share regarding this matter, if it's not too much trouble, share them. I would incredibly see the value in it! Good health! Best Social Plan

dirahot469
Bells: Bells 60

Post by dirahot469 »

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks easeus data recovery wizard 14.2.0.0 activation key