Favourite feature of ac pc?

For discussing animal crossing pocket camp, list your market box, share news, updates and exchange friend requests.
Ray
Site Admin
Bells: Bells 13 615
Switch Code: 444142037439

Favourite feature of ac pc?

Post by Ray »

I'm a bit of a naturist (no not the naked kind) who likes nature, forests, different areas to explore so naturally my favourite part of the new game is the different areas, salt-water shores, breezy hollows, can't remember the river name...

I could never get into decorating too much, i'm not very creative. I love collecting though and getting everything perfectly. I do admit I lost 100% ages ago (actually missed one of the first 2017 xmas items and the re-releases), that was one of the reason i stopped for a long while. But i'll set for less than 100% (i think it's impossible now with the fortune cookies)  x_x

It's a shame you can't play with others live though but i guess that's what separates it from console ac games.   :)

ViniciusJunior
Bells: Bells 30

Re: Favourite feature of ac pc?

Post by ViniciusJunior »

If you are looking for the service at low prices, you may have a glance at click here to read and these people will resolve your problems very fast. If you won't like this source, I will try to find something else for you. Feel free to write me if you need.

barbarasmith12
Bells: Bells 90

Re: Favourite feature of ac pc?

Post by barbarasmith12 »

I'm Barbara and I've been looking for a cool essay writing service for a long time and I found it "freepaperwriter.com". check this out. Anonymously, efficiently and quickly. Recommend!
We know you might need fast help with your paper, so our friendly Customer Support Team is on call 24/7 go to this site, providing you with guidance as to the ordering process. We are waiting to hear from you any time!